What are commonly treated conditions?
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Achilles Tendonitis, Tendinopathy, and Tears
- Rotator Cuff & Labral Tears
- Calcific Tendon, Frozen Shoulder
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Tennis Elbow, UCL Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Bursitis, Synovitis
- Tendinitis, Tendinosis
- Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Joints
- ACL, PCL, Meniscal Tears
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Tendon, Ligament, Muscle Strains
- Plantar Fasciitis, Heal Pain
Am I a candidate?
Practically anyone, whether a professional or amateur athlete, weekend warrior, gym body, or elder with wear and tear can be treated with regenerative medical techniques for musculoskeletal pain or injury; particularly those who don’t want to undergo surgery or want to prevent or reverse further injury. Mitigating factors depends on your medical history, comorbidities, nutritional and lifestyle status. The choice to utilize your own tissue for autologous treatment vs. using allogeneic FDA approved products or a combination., is a decision to be made by you and Dr. McBeth based on your specific clinical status and financial bias. The prevention involves early diagnosis and treatment of injury. Well selected candidates have a high level of success. A small study showed a pain level of “zero out of ten” after 5 weeks, posttreatment for patients ranging from age 23 to 77 years old with various musculoskeletal ailments."